Friday, March 27, 2009

There Will Be No Contesting This Weekend

There are no NHC-linked handicapping contests going on this weekend, as evidenced by the big ol' gap between March 21 and April 4 on the NHC Tour schedule. As indicated in recent posts, I've been a bit dormant myself, both as a NHC Tour participant and as a blogger.

I am pointing for the NHCQualify.com contest on April 11. I know: yawn. How much can this guy fill his blog with thrilling tales of signing up for a contest? (Well at least you can't say I don't have a self-deprecating sense of humor.)

For blog content, I'm thinking of trying to contact some of the folks who have already qualified for the 2010 National Handicapping Contest, maybe calling it a "qualifier interview" and doing a Q&A format. What is their background in contests, do they have specific contest strategies, how did they qualify, etc. I'm sure I won't be able to find contact info for some, and others will tell me to bugger off, but I think this could generate some interesting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment