Saturday, September 19, 2009

We interrupt this blog....

to inform all of my dear faithful readers (if there are any, that is) that I am now blogging about the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf race on NTRA.com. Check it out. It's a pretty good platform, needless to say -- each BC race is being covered by a fellow member of the Thoroughbred Bloggers Alliance.

As far as this site, I concede that the dream is dying, it looks highly dubious that I will make it to Vegas in January for the 2010 NHC. I am still planning one more effort to qualify, either at the Meadowlands contest on October 3 or (more likely) Aqueduct on November 14-15. I will chronicle it on here of course, but beyond that I'm not sure I have much to say, I'm afraid my Walter Mitty visions of the NHC aren't very interesting.

1 comment:

  1. What's those lyrics by America? "Don't give up until you drink from the silver cup"?

    Hey? You're blogging for NTRA! Can't beat that anyway! CONGRATULATIONS!

    Mark Ripple
    Author
    Handicapping the Wall Street Way

    ReplyDelete